> Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
Redefine communication within your enterprise and get greater value from your voice service with SIP Trunking from Wave. SIP Trunking allows enterprise organizations to combine their voice and internet services over a single connection for greater savings and flexibility.
Wave's SIP Trunking is delivered over our fully owned and operated voice and IP networks, allowing us to provide excellent pricing and superb customer support. Our efficient IP network has the scale, quality and resilience of a Tier 1 TDM network, helping you realize true savings potential.
Combine your voice and data over a single Wave fiber connection, for a single-vendor solution with unparalleled coverage.
Our dedicated local support team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, we monitor our networks through our local Network Operations Center and provide responsive, enterprise-level customer service.
Our IT backbone is optimized to improve availability, reduce latency and minimize packet loss. We ensure prioritized packets to guarantee against degredation of service.
SIP Trunking Features
- Basic Phone Service (includes local and long-distance calling services with optional Toll-Free, DID numbers, Directory Assistance and Caller ID)
- Feature and Mobility Packs to accommodate your specific end-user voice needs
- Pooled Concurrent Call Paths (CCPs) to reduce oversubscription on site-specific trunks
- E-911 (for end-user service locations within Wave's voice footprint)
- A 100% end-to-end IP Network Backbone, providing quality service out to the PSTN