- Business Class
Beginning in February 2016, Wave will retire the Spectrum Networks name and branding and operate exclusively as Wave Business, the name that Wave uses for all our Business services. Spectrum Networks has been providing commercial Internet and network service since 2007. In September 2013, Wave acquired Spectrum Networks. Since then, Wave has continued to provide the same commercial Internet and network services and is in the process of expanding and integrating the Spectrum backbone.
Beginning in February, Wave Business will appear on your existing invoice and in the near future you will see a new invoice format. We’ll send future communications regarding specific changes to your invoice and account details.
• You’ll get the same great service and support
• There will be no change to your contract for services
• Payments will continue to be sent to the same address
• We’ll continue to provide local customer support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Wave’s fully redundant network which guarantees performance, up-time, and availability
• Dedicated Internet Access
• Managed Point to Point Solutions anywhere within Wave’s network or extended network
• Hosted Voice – an enterprise-class, cloud-based phone system
• Traditional Voice Services – SIP Trunks, PRIs, and Analog phone service
Spectrum Networks becomes Wave Business, and Wave becomes the name you’ll associate with great service and support for all your broadband needs. Thanks for being a loyal Wave Business (formerly Spectrum Networks) customer.