Check your email online anytime, anywhere. View any emails on our mail servers, including new messages that have not yet been downloaded to your home or business computer. Just click on the link below that corresponds with your email address domain.
- For @wavecable.com addresses
- For @broadstripe.net addresses
- For @cablespeed.com addresses
- For @cedarcomm.com addresses
- For @starstream.net addresses
- For @SSCTV.net addresses
- For @starstreamcable.com addresses
- For @wbcable.net addresses
- For @astound.net addresses
- For @myastound.net addresses
For information regarding setting up your Webmail account, please see our Webmail Help Support page.
Note: Wave will never request customer information be relayed via email, nor would we deactivate or otherwise alter an existing email account without written notification. If you receive an email that appears to come from Wave asking for your customer or personal information, it is likely a phishing scam. Please report the email using our online abuse form.