With your Wave video service you can now watch some of your favorite shows from participating channels right from your computer or any compatible mobile device. See below for a list of participating channels and how to register for online access.
Access is easy—just follow these steps:
- 1. Select the channel* content you are interested in below
- 2. Complete registration at the site listed, if you haven’t already
- 3. Access content via the sites/devices listed below
*You must subscribe to the corresponding video package in order to access content from each network.
Learn more about TV Everywhere!
- Go to www.watchtveverywhere.com.
- Once at the site, click on the drop down for select your tv provider and select Wave Broadband.
- Next, click Register at the top left of the page.
Enter account number
and last name that appears on your billing statement. Also enter verification code (appears next to verification code field), your name, contact information, and password (must have at least 6 characters). Once you have created your password, we recommend you write down your password and keep it in a safe place.
Once all registration fields are filled click the Register button at the bottom of the page.
- When finished, an email will be sent with a link to complete the registration process. Clicking on the link will be the final step to activate the registration and must be completed.
*You only need to register once on my.wavebroadband.com to access HBO GO and MAX GO content. Additional registration is required on HBO GO and MAX GO websites. As of 2/5/15, HBO GO subscribers must register through watchtveverywhere.com. Read more